- Send us your review by e-mail. Include your name and address, so that I can acknowledge your contribution
- try to keep each review 3-5 line long
- the purpose of the review is to inform your fellow dancers about the content of the video. Try to be descriptive, rather than critical. Try to explain what a video contains, what you found useful, what you liked or did not like, what the video can offer to a dancer. Optionally, you can close your comment with a ranking like "Recommended", "Good", "OK" or "Fair"
- Try to include some content, comments like 'Great!' 'Fantastic' 'Best video' mean little if you do not explain why they deserve that comment
- under no circumstance comments like 'terrible', 'this video sucks' or 'don't buy this video' will be accepted. I want to respect the work and effort which every dancer/instructor put into his/her work. If you want to be critical, be so in a polite, genuine, constructive and informative manner