Latin music reviews
by dancers for dancers
- Send us your review by e-mail. Include your name and address, so that I can acknowledge your contribution
- try to keep each review 20-30 line long at the most
- the purpose of the review is to inform your fellow dancers about the content and style of the CD. Try to be descriptive, rather than critical. Try to explain what kinbd of music is contained, what you liked, what you find useful or inspirational as a dancer, what you like or do not like, what the CD can offer for a practise or a class. Optionally, you can close your comment with a ranking like "Recommended", "Good", "OK" or "Fair"
- Try to include some content, comments like 'Great!' 'Fantastic' 'Best CD ever' mean little if you do not explain why they deserve that comment
- under no circumstance comments like 'terrible', 'this CD sucks' or 'don't buy this CD' will be accepted. I want to respect the work and effort which every musician puts into his/her work. If you want to be critical, be so in a polite, genuine, constructive and informative manner